Cuddly Cuteness and Scary Silliness

The cuteness comes first!

This is Mitchell in a box on the "dining" table. Isn't he a handsome boy? (Mac, that's the box that your Wallace action figure came in.) Why spend money on cat toys when a box or a bag will keep our furry friends happy for hours?

Here's Annie basking in the morning sun at the backdoor. What a cutie!

Here comes the silliness. Watch out!

I came back from a meeting this afternoon and thought it would be a great idea to put my gloves in my hat as I walked into Sarah's office. I call this one mka, the blurry reindeer. I'm betting Santa's not gonna wanna hire me. {photo credit, if she wants it, goes to Sarah.}

And this, my friends, is what exams week does to you even when you are not a student. Notice how the huge glasses are cock-eyed? If only I were cool. Nah, I'm embracing my library nerdness! {photo credit is all Mallory's}.

Anyone else feeling a bit nutty this week?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wackitude R US!!!!

I love my photo credit...thanks! Now I'm (in)famous! I might send you some more silly photos...watch out!

lotsa love and happy weekend!

Sarah